Sunday, June 27, 2010

Entering the World of Blogging

It's my first time to try out blogging...
I was inspired by my aunt to explore it..
Everything is new, since I was only 15 yrs. old and having few skills on the web but there's this thing I assure everyone--- I'm willing to learn...

7 Things I'm addicted at:
1. Sweets- I love chocolates, cakes, candies, etc. I even add sugar to any food I eat even though the taste is not good. Funny but it is true.
2.Guitar- I'm learning to play the basic for almost a month. I'm dying to perfect it
3.Cardcaptor Sakura- I'll gonna collect them all at any cost!
4.I serve God-I am only for God.
5.Nature-I am a advocate of it.
6.Books-Lend me some. I'll make it count!
7.Isn't it obvious? I'm addicted to 7..

6 comments:

  1. Glad you tried and I am your first follower - YaY!!!...I'll pimp you out and I know you would be able to write great posts so Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeee sweets too! ;)

    If you love nature you should make your blog green:
    http://www.nycislandgal.com/2010/06/my-blog-is-carbon-neutral.html

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Sey gave out your link in her blog so here I am checking you out...and i wanna say congrats on your first entry!! You seem to be doing good and i'm pretty sure you're gonna be making great posts soon. Just keep on blogging and you'll find the experience very rewarding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Someone's new to bloggerhood. Welcome aboard Gladis! Would love to read more posts from you. And yeah you should make your blog GREEN like us!

    I would love to learn how to play the guitar too, but i am 28 already hehehe. Don't you think i am too old for it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw I have been nominated for "Best Eye Candy" on the 2010 Blogluxe Awards! Would you be kind enough to vote for me (NYC Island Gal)?
    http://www.socialluxelounge.com/phpQ/blogluxevote.php
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. age doesn't matter in learnig guitar. I started mine lately. Be sure you really want to learn it.

    ReplyDelete