Thursday, July 1, 2010

REGRETTING WHAT I REJECTED

It was our Classroom officers election. As I entered our room, everyone was telling me that they will nominate me either as a treasurer(actally in my past high school life,I was) or a muse (it's quite new). I responded that I would object.

The election started and everyone in the class voted for me.I objected. I cried. I I know I can perform the responsibility but I'm experiencing right now an 'identity crises'.

I'm afraid of losing. This past few months, I experience a lot of it--- it's new and I'm not used to it. So now, my self-esteem is being affected. Help me, I dont want to lose everything or even reject anything again. I value comments and suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, I don't have any idea that you're undergoing identity crisis! Why didn't you tell me?

    Hey text me if you need someone to talk too. I'm here to listen :)

    Don't take it too hard! Everything will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a compliment from your peers to be elected! Brilliant. Now, use the confidence that your peers have in you to inspire your decisions and self-esteem. “Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.” says Robert Collier...let that become your mantra and you'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete